PE TEACHERS / GRADUATES REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER IN LIVERPOOL & MANCHESTER!
PE Recruitment are looking for PE teachers/Graduates to work on a supply basis from September 2014 in Liverpool & Manchester. We work with lots of Primary and Secondary schools within these and the surrounding areas who are in need of PE cover.
What we cover:
* Day to day
* Tournament / Competition Cover / Involvement
* Paternity leave
* Maternity leave
* Injuries / operations (many PE teachers are still involved in their own sporting hobbies)
* Long / short term absence
* Ongoing supply that leads to a permanent placement
* Part & full time contracts
Who works for PE Recruitment?
We have a wide range of PE and Sport professionals working with PE Recruitment. For PE teaching roles you will be required to have a PE teaching degree, either UK or the overseas equivalent, or a Primary degree with a PE specialism.
What if you are looking for a permanent role?
PE Recruitment work with a lot of schools to place PE teachers and Sports Coaches into schools on a permanent basis, either full or part time. Schools use PE Recruitment as we are PE and Sport specific and can give them candidates that match their exact specifications. Pairing you with your ideal school is what we do best!
Why PE Recruitment?
* We are the UKs only subject specific PE and Sport agency
* This is our 10th year of providing top quality PE and Sport professionals into schools
* AfPE Business Associate
* Our consultants are ex PE teachers and current Sports Coaches
* Friendly and personal approach – you will only work with a couple of consultants who are able to tailor your searches
* Most of our schools do not require application forms, just your CV
* FREE to use
* Registration is quick & easy – personal 1 to 1 registration interview with a designated consultant
* Only PE & Sport roles!
What if you are looking for roles elsewhere?
Simply sign up to job alerts (click here) and tick the boxes that apply to the whole of your search. You will then have an email alert when a role matching your requirements comes in. All you need to do to apply is click the apply button and pop your CV across, it is as simple as that.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WORK NOW, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH AS SCHOOLS STILL NEED SUPPLY!
Need to re-vamp your CV?
Then check out our CV Guide and Job Hunting Top Tips plus lots more Help and Advice from our team of recruitment consultants.
We also have a huge variety of jobs for Sports Coaches, Fitness Instructors, Personal Trainers and Children’s Activity Leaders both at grass rootes to elite levels and through to management roles on both permanent and temporary contracts.
PE Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all applicants to share our commitment. An enhanced CRB/DBS will be required.